Golden Pork 'n' Noodles Recipe
This hearty pork-and-noodle mainstay has plenty of family-pleasing flavor. Just serve a simple vegetable side dish to round out the meal.—Nicole Werner, Ann Arbor, Michigan
- 4 cups uncooked egg noodles
- 1 pound ground pork
- 1/2 pound sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed golden mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, cubed
- 1 jar (4 ounces) sliced pimientos, drained
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried marjoram
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1. Cook noodles according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook pork over medium heat until no longer pink. Drain; set aside.
- 2. In the same skillet, saute the mushrooms, green pepper and onion in oil until crisp-tender. Stir in the soup, milk, cream cheese, pimientos, marjoram, salt and pepper. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- 3. Drain noodles; stir into skillet. Add pork; heat through. Yield: 6 servings.
1-1/3 cups: 417 calories, 24g fat (9g saturated fat), 95mg cholesterol, 778mg sodium, 29g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 3g fiber), 22g protein.
Reviews for Golden Pork 'n' Noodles
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC