- 4 cups uncooked egg noodles
- 1 pound ground pork
- 1/2 pound sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed golden mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, cubed
- 1 jar (4 ounces) sliced pimientos, drained
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried marjoram
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Cook noodles according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook pork over medium heat until no longer pink. Drain; set aside.
- In the same skillet, saute the mushrooms, green pepper and onion in oil until crisp-tender. Stir in the soup, milk, cream cheese, pimientos, marjoram, salt and pepper. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Drain noodles; stir into skillet. Add pork; heat through. Yield: 6 servings.
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Golden Pork 'n' Noodles
Sort By :
This is easy with the most-difficult part the vegetable chopping. It was, however, a little bland. Next time, I think I will try using all or half Italian sausage instead of the ground pork.
This was very easy and quick to make. I didn't change anything. My husband really like it.
Very easy to make-like an upscale chicken helper. Leftovers were still tasty!
More Recipe Collections
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Mushroom Main Dish Recipes >
- Mushroom Recipes >
- Pasta & Sauces >
- Pasta Dinners >
- Pasta Recipes >
- Pork Dinner Recipes >
- Pork Main Dishes >
- Pork Recipes >
- Quick Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Pasta Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Pork Dinner Recipes >