“This delicious salsa is an excellent accompaniment to fish or chicken.” It also adds lively flavor to pork. Sweet pineapple and refreshing mint make an irresistible combination. Brynne Garman - Federal Way, Washington
- 2 cups chopped fresh pineapple
- 1/3 cup finely chopped sweet onion
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green pepper
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh mint
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- In a small bowl, combine the pineapple, onion, green pepper, lime juice and garlic. Stir in the mint, salt, cumin and cayenne. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Serve with your favorite pork, fish or poultry. Yield: 2-1/2 cups.
Originally published as Golden Pineapple Salsa in Healthy Cooking April/May 2009, p46
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Golden Pineapple Salsa
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Nov. 17, 2014