Golden Pineapple Salsa Recipe
“This delicious salsa is an excellent accompaniment to fish or chicken.” It also adds lively flavor to pork. Sweet pineapple and refreshing mint make an irresistible combination. Brynne Garman - Federal Way, Washington
- 2 cups chopped fresh pineapple
- 1/3 cup finely chopped sweet onion
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green pepper
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh mint
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the pineapple, onion, green pepper, lime juice and garlic. Stir in the mint, salt, cumin and cayenne. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Serve with your favorite pork, fish or poultry. Yield: 2-1/2 cups.
1/4 cup: 20 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 60mg sodium, 5g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 1g fiber), 0 protein.
Reviews for Golden Pineapple Salsa
Reviewed Nov. 17, 2014
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC