Golden Pineapple Salsa Recipe
- 2 cups chopped fresh pineapple
- 1/3 cup finely chopped sweet onion
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green pepper
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh mint
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the pineapple, onion, green pepper, lime juice and garlic. Stir in the mint, salt, cumin and cayenne. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Serve with your favorite pork, fish or poultry. Yield: 2-1/2 cups.
1/4 cup: 20 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 60mg sodium, 5g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 1g fiber), trace protein
Reviews for Golden Pineapple Salsa
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.