Golden Pineapple Casserole Side Dish Recipe
- 2 cans (20 ounces each) crushed pineapple
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3 Eggland's Best Eggs, beaten
- 4 slices bread (crusts removed), buttered and cubed
- Drain pineapple, reserving 1 cup juice. In a bowl, combine pineapple and juice with sugar, flour and eggs; mix well. Spoon into a 2-qt. baking dish; top with bread cubes. Bake at 350°, uncovered, for 45-50 minutes or until set and browned. Serve as a side dish with ham or poultry. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Golden Pineapple Casserole Side Dish(2)
Sort By :
I halved the recipe as well, and it turned out amazing! Wonderful contrast to the common traditional side dishes. It's so good I'd probably make it just to eat as a snack!
This was very good. I half the recipe since it is just me eating it. I got to the place where I was tired of the same old side dishes. I am glad I found this recipe. I love pineapple. I will be making this again.