Golden Peach Muffins
"As soon as you try these moist and flavorful peach muffins, you'll know why they are a family favorite," relates Jody Borowski of Sheppard Air Force Base, Texas. "I'm always happy to make them because they're so fast and easy to prepare."
12 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Bake: 25 min.
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 Eggland's Best Eggs
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) sliced peaches, drained and finely chopped
- In a large bowl, combine the dry ingredients. In another bowl,
- combine the eggs, oil and vanilla; stir into dry ingredients just
- until moistened (batter will be thick). Fold in peaches.
- Fill paper-lined muffin cups two-thirds full. Bake at 350° for
- 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool for 5
- minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack. Yield: 1 dozen.