- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) sliced peaches, drained and finely chopped
- In a large bowl, combine the dry ingredients. In another bowl, combine the eggs, oil and vanilla; stir into dry ingredients just until moistened (batter will be thick). Fold in peaches.
- Fill paper-lined muffin cups two-thirds full. Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack. Yield: 1 dozen.
Reviews for Golden Peach Muffins
Sort By :
"These are the favorite muffins in our house."
"My son and I don't really like peaches and we loved these muffins! I used about 1 1/2 fresh peaches and tripled the cinnamon. They were great!"
"These are great--especially with fresh or frozen peaches instead. I lightened them up by using 4 egg whites and 1/4 c. applesauce with 1/4 oil as a substitute for the entire 1/2 c. oil. Worked great."