Golden Oven Omelet
When I have many mouths to feed and little time on my hands, this is the recipe I reach for. Actually, I've made it so many times, I know it by heart!
12-14 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 18 Eggland's Best Eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 2 teaspoons salt
- Pour butter into a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. In a bowl, beat eggs,
- milk, sour cream, onions and salt until smooth. Pour into pan. Bake,
- uncovered, at 325° for 30-35 minutes or until a knife inserted
- near the center comes out clean. Let stand 5 minutes. Yield: 12-14
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 168 calories, 13 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 295 mg cholesterol, 468 mg sodium, 2 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 9 g protein.
Wine: Sparkling Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.