- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1/2 cup 4% cottage cheese
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 3 cups bread flour
- 1 cup quick-cooking oats
- 2-1/2 teaspoons active dry yeast
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- In a bread machine pan, place the first 10 ingredients in order suggested by manufacturer. Select dough setting. Check dough after 5 minutes of mixing (dough should be stiff). Add 1 to 2 tablespoons of water or flour if needed.
- When cycle is completed, turn dough onto a lightly floured surface. Cover and let rest for 15 minutes. Roll or pat to 1/2-in. thickness. Cut with a 2-in. biscuit cutter. Place in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Brush with butter. Cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled, about 1 hour. Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm. Yield: 2 dozen.
Reviews for Golden Orange Pan Rolls
Sort By :
"I have made this recipe since it was first published in the QC mag in 2003. We are visiting family in California and I wanted to make them but didnt have the recipe, so was thankful I could find the recipe on this website. Thank you! They are awesome!"
"I have been using this recipe for years, and it is the most used and requested roll recipe for all occasions. The rolls are the best, especially with fresh made jams."