Golden Oldie Veggies Recipe
This delicious medley of root vegetables gets its pizzazz from rosemary and olive oil. Baked for only 20 minutes, these veggies are simple to prepare and have just the right amount of pep.
- 3 medium parsnips, peeled and sliced
- 5 medium carrots, cut into chunks
- 2 medium turnips, peeled and cubed
- 12 brussels sprouts, halved
- 8 small red potatoes, quartered
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- In a large bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Drizzle with oil; toss to coat. Transfer to two greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pans.
- Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 25-35 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Golden Oldie Veggies in Taste of Home February/March 2006, p21
Reviews for Golden Oldie Veggies(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Baked Potatoes >
- Baking Recipes >
- Brussels Sprouts >
- Carrot Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Comfort Food Side Dishes >
- German Recipes >
- German Side Dishes >
- Potato Recipes >
- Side Dish Recipes >
- Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >