- 1-1/3 cups milk
- 1 cup old-fashioned oats
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 4 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- In a large bowl, combine milk and oats; let stand for 5 minutes. Stir in eggs and oil. Combine the flour, baking powder, brown sugar and salt; stir into oat mixture just until moistened.
- Pour batter by 1/4 cupfuls onto a greased hot griddle; turn when bubbles form on top of pancakes. Cook until second side is lightly browned. Yield: 10 pancakes.
Reviews for Golden Oat Pancakes(3)
Sort By :
Just a good, basic, delicious recipe for oatmeal pancakes! It can be modified in many ways, but can be counted on as written for a quick, satisfying (& scrumptious!) meal base. Thanks for sharing!
Delicious!! These pancakes taste like french toast. Perfect for a weekend breakfast or brunch.