Golden Mashed Potato Bake Recipe
My husband and his brother are partners in a dairy farm, so I use lots of dairy products in cooking. The comforting creamy potatoes complement many main dishes.
- 8 medium potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, cubed
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley or 2 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
- 2 tablespoons minced chives
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 can (2.8 ounces) french-fried onions
- 1. Place potatoes in a large saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes or until tender. Drain.
- 2. In a large bowl, beat potatoes and cream cheese until smooth. Beat in the eggs, flour, parsley, chives, salt and pepper and mix well.
- 3. Transfer to a greased 3-qt. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 45 minutes or until a thermometer reads 160°. Sprinkle with onions; bake 5-10 minutes longer or until golden brown. Yield: 12 servings.
1 cup: 209 calories, 11g fat (5g saturated fat), 56mg cholesterol, 520mg sodium, 24g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 4g protein.
Reviews for Golden Mashed Potato Bake
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC