- 8 medium potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, cubed
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley or 2 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
- 2 tablespoons minced chives
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 can (2.8 ounces) french-fried onions
- Place potatoes in a large saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes or until tender. Drain.
- In a large bowl, beat potatoes and cream cheese until smooth. Beat in the eggs, flour, parsley, chives, salt and pepper and mix well.
- Transfer to a greased 3-qt. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 45 minutes or until a thermometer reads 160°. Sprinkle with onions; bake 5-10 minutes longer or until golden brown. Yield: 12 servings.
Originally published as Golden Mashed Potato Bake in Country December/January 2005, p49
Reviews for Golden Mashed Potato Bake
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review