- sugar, salt, mace and 3 cups flour; beat until smooth. Stir in
- enough remaining flour to form a firm dough.
- Turn onto a floured surface; knead until smooth and elastic, about
- 6-8 minutes. Place in a greased bowl, turning once to grease top.
- Cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled, about 1 hour.
- Pour melted butter into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Sprinkle
- with brown sugar and pecans. Drizzle with honey; set aside.
- Punch dough down. Turn onto a lightly floured surface; roll into a
- 16-in. x 10-in. rectangle. Spread with softened butter; sprinkle
- with sugar and cinnamon. Roll up jelly-roll style, starting from a
- long side; pinch seam to seal. Cut into 12 slices. Place cut side
- down in prepared pan. Cover and let rise until doubled, about 40
- Bake at 350° for 40-50 minutes or until golden brown. Immediately
- invert onto a serving platter. Serve warm. Yield: 1 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 536 calories, 17 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 85 mg cholesterol, 563 mg sodium, 88 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 10 g protein.