- Punch dough down. Divide into 20 pieces. Shape each into a ball.
- Divide between two greased 9-in. round baking pans. Combine the
- topping ingredients; brush 3 tablespoons over rolls. Cover and let
- rise until doubled, about 30 minutes. Brush with remaining topping.
- Bake at 350° for 18-20 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from
- pans to wire racks.
- Yield: 20 rolls.
Nutritional Facts: 1 roll equals 171 calories, 8 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 25 mg cholesterol, 140 mg sodium, 22 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.