Golden Honey Bread Recipe
"This slightly sweet bread has a crispy crust and tender interior," says Regina Lindgren of Natrona Heights, Pennsylvania. "It's simply delicious."
- 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons water (70° to 80°)
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1-1/2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3-1/2 cups King Arthur Unbleached Bread Flour
- 2 teaspoons active dry yeast
- In bread machine pan, place all ingredients in order suggested by manufacturer. Select basic bread setting. Choose crust color and loaf size if available. Bake according to bread machine directions (check dough after 5 minutes of mixing; add 1 to 2 tablespoons of water or flour if needed). Yield: 1 loaf, 16 slices (2 pounds).
Originally published as Golden Honey Bread in Quick Cooking May/June 1999, p33
Reviews for Golden Honey Bread(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review