Golden Glow Punch
Garnished with peach slices and dollops of ice cream, this frothy fruit punch is as pretty as the glow of Christmas candles! It adds a refreshing touch to any holiday buffet.
9-12 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 3 cups apricot nectar, chilled
- 1 can (6 ounces) frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 5 cups lemon-lime soda, chilled
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen sliced peaches, thawed
- 1 cup vanilla ice cream
- In a large bowl, combine the apricot nectar, orange juice concentrate
- and soda; mix well. Add the peaches. Top with small scoopfuls of ice
- cream. Yield: 9-12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 137 calories, 1 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 5 mg cholesterol, 22 mg sodium, 31 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 1 g protein.