VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 3 cups apricot nectar, chilled
- 1 can (6 ounces) frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 5 cups lemon-lime soda, chilled
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen sliced peaches, thawed
- 1 cup vanilla ice cream
- In a large bowl, combine the apricot nectar, orange juice concentrate and soda; mix well. Add the peaches. Top with small scoopfuls of ice cream. Yield: 9-12 servings.
Originally published as Golden Glow Punch in Country Woman Christmas Annual 2004, p32
Reviews forGolden Glow Punch
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Dec. 27, 2011
"Tastes just like an orange creamsicle!"