This is a refreshing punch that isn't as sweet as most. My family loves the tart "wake-me-up" flavor. As an added bonus, this punch won't stain carpeting the way a red punch would! —Cindy Steffen, Cedarburg, Wisconsin
- 4 maraschino cherries
- 1 medium navel orange, thinly sliced
- 1 small lemon, thinly sliced
- 1 small lime, thinly sliced
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen limeade concentrate, thawed
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen pineapple-orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 2 liters diet ginger ale, chilled
- Arrange fruit in a 5-cup ring mold; add 3/4 cup water. Freeze until solid. Add enough water to fill mold; freeze until solid.
- Just before serving, in a punch bowl, combine juice concentrates with 2 cups water. Stir in ginger ale. Unmold ice ring by wrapping the bottom of the mold in a hot, damp dishcloth. Invert onto a baking sheet; place fruit side up in punch bowl. Yield: 21 servings (4 quarts).
Originally published as Golden Fruit Punch in Healthy Cooking June/July 2008, p44
Reviews for Golden Fruit Punch with Ice Ring
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review