Golden Fruit Punch with Ice Ring Recipe
- 4 maraschino cherries
- 1 medium navel orange, thinly sliced
- 1 small lemon, thinly sliced
- 1 small lime, thinly sliced
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen limeade concentrate, thawed
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen pineapple-orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 2 liters diet ginger ale, chilled
- Arrange fruit in a 5-cup ring mold; add 3/4 cup water. Freeze until solid. Add enough water to fill mold; freeze until solid.
- Just before serving, in a punch bowl, combine juice concentrates with 2 cups water. Stir in ginger ale. Unmold ice ring by wrapping the bottom of the mold in a hot, damp dishcloth. Invert onto a baking sheet; place fruit side up in punch bowl. Yield: 21 servings (4 quarts).
Reviews for Golden Fruit Punch with Ice Ring
Sort By :
The best ever
Excellent recipe!!! Thirst quenching and special!
Great recipe! just made it for an art show! it has a hit!
I've made ice rings before using juice instead of water for the exact reason that was mentioned in the reviews. They seem to break easier when they are used with juice. Does anyone have and ideas for them not breaking? I believe that is the reason to use water.
How about getting 3 liters of ginger ale and using that to freeze for the ring Or even plain old 7 up or sprite.