Golden Fruit Punch Recipe
"This light, fruity punch is a breeze to serve-I make it ahead and store it in the freezer," remarks Margaret Wagner Allen of Abingdon, Virginia. "Since it calls for canned fruit, there's no time-consuming peeling or chopping."
- 1 can (30 ounces) fruit cocktail, undrained
- 1 can (29 ounces) peaches, undrained
- 1 can (20 ounces) crushed pineapple, undrained
- 4 medium bananas
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 cups water
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Lemon-lime soda, chilled
- Place fruit cocktail in a blender; cover and process until smooth. Pour into a large freezer container. Repeat with peaches and pineapple.
- Place bananas, sugar and water in the blender; process until smooth. Add to pureed fruit with orange juice concentrate and lemon juice; mix well. Cover and freeze.
- Remove from the freezer 2 hours before serving. Just before serving, break apart with a large spoon. For each serving, in a chilled glass, combine 1/4 cup fruit slush with 3/4 cup soda. Yield: 64 (1-cup) servings.
Originally published as Golden Fruit Punch in Quick Cooking May/June 1998, p55
Reviews for Golden Fruit Punch(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review