Golden Fruit Cocktail Recipe
My family and friends love the combination of the many fruits and fruit juices in this sweet hot fruit cocktail. It especially warms you up on cold winter mornings.
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 teaspoons grated orange peel
- 1 cup sliced peaches
- 1 cup sliced pears
- 1 cup pineapple chunks
- 1 cup mandarin orange segments
- 12 maraschino cherries
- 1. In a large saucepan, combine brown sugar, orange juice, butter, lemon juice, cornstarch and orange peel. Cook and stir until mixture boils; cook 2 more minutes. Add remaining ingredients; heat through. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 cup: 220 calories, 6g fat (4g saturated fat), 15mg cholesterol, 71mg sodium, 44g carbohydrate (41g sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein.
Reviews for Golden Fruit Cocktail
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC