My family and friends love the combination of the many fruits and fruit juices in this sweet hot fruit cocktail. It especially warms you up on cold winter mornings.
Featured In: Non-Alcoholic Party Drinks
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 teaspoons grated orange peel
- 1 cup sliced peaches
- 1 cup sliced pears
- 1 cup pineapple chunks
- 1 cup mandarin orange segments
- 12 maraschino cherries
- In a large saucepan, combine brown sugar, orange juice, butter, lemon juice, cornstarch and orange peel. Cook and stir until mixture boils; cook 2 more minutes. Add remaining ingredients; heat through. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Originally published as Golden Fruit Cocktail in Cookin' Up Country Breakfasts Cookbook 1994, p88
Reviews for Golden Fruit Cocktail
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review