Golden Fruit Cocktail Recipe
My family and friends love the combination of the many fruits and fruit juices in this sweet hot fruit cocktail. It especially warms you up on cold winter mornings.
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 teaspoons grated orange peel
- 1 cup sliced peaches
- 1 cup sliced pears
- 1 cup pineapple chunks
- 1 cup mandarin orange segments
- 12 maraschino cherries
- In a large saucepan, combine brown sugar, orange juice, butter, lemon juice, cornstarch and orange peel. Cook and stir until mixture boils; cook 2 more minutes. Add remaining ingredients; heat through. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Originally published as Golden Fruit Cocktail in Cookin' Up Country Breakfasts Cookbook 1994, p88
Reviews for Golden Fruit Cocktail(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review