Golden Egg Bake Recipe
- 2-3/4 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 1-3/4 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 5 teaspoons dried minced onion
- 6 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2-2/3 cups milk
- 1-1/3 cups biscuit/baking mix
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1. Place the ham, cheese and onion in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. In a large bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Pour over ham mixture.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, at 325° for 50-60 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Let stand for 5-10 minutes before serving. Yield: 12 servings.
1 serving (1 piece) equals 237 calories, 14 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 148 mg cholesterol, 784 mg sodium, 13 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 15 g protein.
Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.