Golden Egg Bake Recipe
- 2-3/4 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 1-3/4 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 5 teaspoons dried minced onion
- 6 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2-2/3 cups milk
- 1-1/3 cups biscuit/baking mix
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1. Place the ham, cheese and onion in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. In a large bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Pour over ham mixture.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, at 325° for 50-60 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Let stand for 5-10 minutes before serving. Yield: 12 servings.
1 piece: 237 calories, 14g fat (7g saturated fat), 148mg cholesterol, 784mg sodium, 13g carbohydrate (3g sugars, trace fiber), 15g protein
Reviews for Golden Egg Bake
"I replaced the ham with sautéed onions and asparagus because I didn't have any ham. It was delicious. I would definitely make this recipe again. And I loved how easy it was."