As a camp cook, I make breakfast for groups ranging in size from 25 to 350. This egg bake is a must for Sunday brunch because everybody loves it.—Judy Martin, Onamia, Minnesota
- 2-3/4 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 1-3/4 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 5 teaspoons dried minced onion
- 6 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2-2/3 cups milk
- 1-1/3 cups biscuit/baking mix
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- Place the ham, cheese and onion in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. In a large bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Pour over ham mixture.
- Bake, uncovered, at 325° for 50-60 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Let stand for 5-10 minutes before serving. Yield: 12 servings.
Originally published as Golden Egg Bake in Casserole Cookbook 2001, p273
Reviews for Golden Egg Bake
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review