Golden Diced Potatoes Recipe
My aunt once made potatoes like these for us. When I couldn't remember her exact recipe, I created this version. The lightly seasoned coating on the potatoes cooks to a pretty golden brown.
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 medium potatoes, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first five ingredients. Add 1/2 cup potatoes at a time; shake to coat.
- 2. In two large skillets, melt butter. Add potatoes; cook and stir over medium heat for 25-30 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Yield: 6 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 275 calories, 15 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 41 mg cholesterol, 411 mg sodium, 31 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 4 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC