My aunt once made potatoes like these for us. When I couldn't remember her exact recipe, I created this version. The lightly seasoned coating on the potatoes cooks to a pretty golden brown.
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 medium potatoes, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup butter
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first five ingredients. Add 1/2 cup potatoes at a time; shake to coat.
- In two large skillets, melt butter. Add potatoes; cook and stir over medium heat for 25-30 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Golden Diced Potatoes in Quick Cooking January/February 2005, p35
Reviews for Golden Diced Potatoes
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review