Chicken and rice has never been so easy, or so delicious! This very tender chicken is served over creamy wild rice; finish the meal with steamed carrots or another favorite veggie. -Sharon Juart of Rochester Mills, Pennsylvania
- 1 package (6 ounces) long grain and wild rice mix
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 1-1/2 cups water
- 4 chicken leg quarters
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
- In a large bowl, combine the rice, contents of seasoning packet, cream soups and water. Spread into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Top with chicken; sprinkle with onion soup mix.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 2 hours or until a meat thermometer reads 180° and rice is tender. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Golden Chicken with Rice in Simple & Delicious September/October 2008, p14
Reviews for Golden Chicken with Rice
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review