Golden Chicken Nuggets Recipe
- 1/2 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1-1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breast halves, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1. In a shallow bowl, combine the first four ingredients. In another shallow bowl, add butter, Dip chicken in butter; roll in crumb mixture.
- 2. Place in a single layer on an ungreased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Bake at 400° for 12-15 minutes or until juices run clear. Yield: 4 dozen.
1 serving (2 each) equals 77 calories, 5 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 27 mg cholesterol, 185 mg sodium, 2 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 6 g protein.
Reviews for Golden Chicken Nuggets
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.