- 1/2 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts halves, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- In a shallow bowl, combine the first four ingredients. In another shallow bowl, add butter, Dip chicken in butter; roll in crumb mixture.
- Place in a single layer on an ungreased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Bake at 400° for 12-15 minutes or until juices run clear. Yield: 4 dozen.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Golden Chicken Nuggets
Sort By :
"Too salty, and I used olive oil instead of the butter to cut the saturated fat."
"Very good, and perfect alongside mac and cheese"
"I've tried several chicken nugget recipes for my family, and this is the only one they really liked. And they really, really like these!"
"These are absolutely delicious! The only thing I would change is making them with a little less salt and butter since they were a little on the salty side. I might even attempt to make them with fat free evap milk or egg whites instead of the butter. Needless to say though, this recipe is a keeper. My little one gobbled them up."