The ultimate bite-size treats, chicken nuggets get the star treatment when you make them at home. I usually serve these herb-breaded baked bites with a sweet-and-sour sauce for dipping. —Karen Owen, Rising Sun, Indiana
- 1/2 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1-1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breast halves, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- In a shallow bowl, combine the first four ingredients. In another shallow bowl, add butter, Dip chicken in butter; roll in crumb mixture.
- Place in a single layer on an ungreased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Bake at 400° for 12-15 minutes or until juices run clear. Yield: 4 dozen.
Originally published as Golden Chicken Nuggets in Taste of Home December/January 1996, p45
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Golden Chicken Nuggets
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review