- 1/2 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts halves, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- In a shallow bowl, combine the first four ingredients. In another shallow bowl, add butter, Dip chicken in butter; roll in crumb mixture.
- Place in a single layer on an ungreased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Bake at 400° for 12-15 minutes or until juices run clear. Yield: 4 dozen.
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Golden Chicken Nuggets(2)
Sort By :
I've tried several chicken nugget recipes for my family, and this is the only one they really liked. And they really, really like these!
These are absolutely delicious! The only thing I would change is making them with a little less salt and butter since they were a little on the salty side. I might even attempt to make them with fat free evap milk or egg whites instead of the butter. Needless to say though, this recipe is a keeper. My little one gobbled them up.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Appetizers >
- Baked Chicken >
- Boneless Chicken Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Chicken Appetizers >
- Chicken Breast Recipes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Easy Appetizers >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Hot Appetizer Recipes >
- Hot Finger Food Recipes >
- Meat Appetizers >