Golden Chicken and Noodles Recipe
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (1-1/2 pounds)
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed broccoli cheese soup, undiluted
- 2 cups milk
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon salt, optional
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Hot cooked noodles
- Cut chicken pieces in half; place in a 5-qt. slow cooker. Combine the soup, milk, onion, salt if desired, basil and pepper; pour over chicken. Cover and cook on high for 1 hour. Reduce heat to low; cover and cook 5-6 hours longer or until the meat juices run clear. Serve over noodles. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Golden Chicken and Noodles
Sort By :
This was not good at all. There was no flavor. I even tried to add more seasonings and sour cream to give it more flavor and nothing was helping. Definitely won't make again!
Delicious! Cooks the chicken breast to a tender perfection and the sauce was wonderful. The whole family loved it!
Why is this considered "low carb"? Noodles are not low carb!
More Recipe Collections
- Boneless Chicken Recipes >
- Chicken Breast Recipes >
- Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Chicken Main Dishes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Chicken Slow Cooker Recipes >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Low Carb Dinner Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Pasta Recipes >