Golden Burger Spirals Recipe
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed golden mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 package (8 ounces) spiral pasta, cooked and drained
- 1. In a large skillet, cook the beef, onion and green pepper over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Add the soup, tomato sauce, 1 cup cheese and salt. Stir in pasta.
- 2. Transfer to a greased 2-1/2-qt. baking dish. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30 minutes or until bubbly. Yield: 4-6 servings.
1 each: 416 calories, 17g fat (10g saturated fat), 69mg cholesterol, 975mg sodium, 39g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 2g fiber), 26g protein.
Reviews for Golden Burger Spirals
"Hubby liked this recipe. My 12yr old said it left a bad after taste and I agreed after a few bites. Was it the soup or the Lawry's seasoning salt I added to the meat? Gave it a try! Won't make again."
"So tasty for having just a few ingredients!~ Theresa"
"I added about a tablespoon (maybe one packet? I buy mine in bulk) of taco seasoning. My husband and I loved it!"
"Instead of green bell peppers try mild Ortega chilis. Adds a bit of pizazz. Also, use a bit of garlic mixed with the burger when browning. Wow! Maggi"
"I have used the same recipebut i add hot italian sausage it is very good!"
"On the back of Campbell's cheddar cheese, is an excellent similar to yours. I also have used Fiesta Nacho Cheese soup by Campbell'l in place of the cheedar cheese."