Golden Burger Spirals Recipe
- 1 pound ground turkey or beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed golden mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 package (8 ounces) spiral pasta, cooked and drained
- In a large skillet, cook the beef, onion and green pepper over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Add the soup, tomato sauce, 1 cup cheese and salt. Stir in pasta.
- Transfer to a greased 2-1/2-qt. baking dish. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30 minutes or until bubbly. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Reviews for Golden Burger Spirals
Sort By :
So tasty for having just a few ingredients!
I added about a tablespoon (maybe one packet? I buy mine in bulk) of taco seasoning. My husband and I loved it!
Instead of green bell peppers try mild Ortega chilis. Adds a bit of pizazz. Also, use a bit of garlic mixed with the burger when browning. Wow! Maggi
I also use celery,onion and green pepper, then i use tomato soup, sprinkle a little cheese on top. Just great for a quick meal. Grams42@yahoo.com
I have used the same recipebut i add hot italian sausage it is very good!