"This recipe was given to me by a fellow dental hygienist nearly 20 years ago," relates Lisa Sinyard if Lexington, Alabama. "After a busy day, it's a convenient meal the whole family enjoys. It's also an excellent dish to take to potlucks and church socials," she adds.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed golden mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 package (8 ounces) spiral pasta, cooked and drained
- In a large skillet, cook the beef, onion and green pepper over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Add the soup, tomato sauce, 1 cup cheese and salt. Stir in pasta.
- Transfer to a greased 2-1/2-qt. baking dish. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30 minutes or until bubbly. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Originally published as Golden Burger Spirals in Quick Cooking March/April 2000, p41
Reviews for Golden Burger Spirals
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review