Golden Broccoli Bake Recipe
As a working mother, I don't have time to spend in the kitchen preparing recipes with lots of ingredients. That's why I depend on this simple dish so often. --Susan Leone, Stockholm, New Jersey
- 1 pound ground beef, cooked and drained
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 3 cups frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
- 1 Eggland's Best Egg
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 2 cups hot mashed potatoes (prepared with milk and butter)
- In a bowl, combine the first four ingredients; mix well. Stir in 1 cup cheese. Transfer to a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish.
- In a bowl, combine potatoes with remaining cheese; mix well. Spread over the meat mixture. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30 minutes or until lightly browned. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Golden Broccoli Bake in Taste of Home Ground Beef Cookbook 1999, p181
Reviews for Golden Broccoli Bake(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review