All you need is milk and Quick Baking Mix to make these flaky biscuits. They're wonderful served warm with butter and honey...or use as a base for creamed dishes.
9 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- Place mix in a bowl. Add milk; stir just until combined. Turn onto a
- lightly floured surface; knead 10-15 times. Pat or roll out to
- 1/2-in. thickness; cut with a 2-1/2-in. biscuit cutter.
- Place 2 in. apart on ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 425° for
- 12-14 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm. Yield: 9