Golden Apple Snack Cake Recipe
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 cup King Arthur Unbleached All-Purpose Flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2-1/2 cups chopped peeled tart apples
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add egg. Combine the flour, baking soda and cinnamon; gradually beat into the creamed mixture. Fold in apples and pecans.
- Transfer to a greased 9-in. square baking pan. Bake at 350° for 32-38 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack. Yield: 9 servings.
Reviews for Golden Apple Snack Cake(29)
Sort By :
The cake is delicious and easy to make. However, it is difficult to make nice slices or cuts on the cake and would not make a nice presentation if you are planning to serve or give to others. Other than that, it's a flavurful and good cake.
incredible only one egg and sooooo delicious.. mmmmh cinnamon taste and lots of apple fruit .. I loved it, my friends too mmmmh Looks like this, smell a lot and tastes so good. I put only a bit less as 3/4 sugar combined with Brown and White sugar
Loved it! Dressed it up for company with ice cream & caramel sauce topping. It was just like a fancy dessert at a great restaurant.
This cake has a great flavor. I like the smaller size too.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Apple Cake >
- Apple Cakes >
- Apple Desserts >
- Apple Recipes >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cake Recipes >
- Cakes >
- Comfort Food Desserts >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Desserts >