Golden Apple Potato Salad Recipe
- 6 medium potatoes
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 5 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1 medium onion, grated
- 2 medium Golden Delicious apples, cubed
- 1. Place potatoes in a large saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and cook for 15-20 minutes or until tender. Drain. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, yogurt, vinegar, mustard, garlic and salt.
- 2. Peel warm potatoes and slice into a large bowl; add the bacon and onion. Pour dressing over potato mixture; gently toss to coat. Fold in apples. Cover and refrigerate for several hours before serving. Yield: 10 servings.
3/4 cup: 257 calories, 14g fat (2g saturated fat), 10mg cholesterol, 392mg sodium, 30g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 3g fiber), 4g protein .
Reviews for Golden Apple Potato Salad
"I found adding an apple is really good. And this recipe pretty much follows mine except for the bacon; which I will try the next time."
"I live in Germany and a resturant we go to puts apples in their salad and I have since"