- Line a 9-in. pie plate with bottom pastry; trim even with edge of
- plate. Add filling. Roll out remaining pastry to fit top of pie;
- place over filling. Trim, seal and flute edges. Cut slits in top.
- Bake at 400° for 40-45 minutes or until crust is golden brown and
- apples are tender. Cool on a wire rack. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 484 calories, 23 g fat (14 g saturated fat), 61 mg cholesterol, 528 mg sodium, 66 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 4 g protein.