Gold Rush Brownies Recipe
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°. In a bowl, combine crumbs, chocolate chips and pecans. Stir in milk until blended (batter will be stiff). Spread into a greased 8-in.-square baking pan.
- 2. Bake 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack. Cut into bars. Yield: 1 dozen.
1 serving (1 each) equals 267 calories, 12 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 11 mg cholesterol, 128 mg sodium, 38 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 5 g protein.
Reviews for Gold Rush Brownies
"Yummy! These whipped up so fast (especially since I had the packaged graham cracker crumbs) and they taste like I spent hours making them. Chewy and delicious!"