Gold-Medal Vegetable Dip Recipe
The crowd at our Olympics theme party declared this tangy dip a winner! With just enough zip from mustard and Worcestershire sauce, it's a great-tasting accompaniment to an assortment of crisp, colorful vegetables. -Therese Judge, Westminster, Maryland
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 10 min. YIELD:10 servings
- 1 carton (8 ounces) spreadable chive and onion cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 to 2 tablespoons 2% milk
- Assorted fresh vegetables
- 1. Combine the cream cheese, mayonnaise, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper. Add enough milk to achieve desired consistency. Serve with vegetables. Yield: about 1-1/4 cups.
1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 102 calories, 10 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 23 mg cholesterol, 182 mg sodium, 2 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC