The crowd at our Olympics theme party declared this tangy dip a winner! With just enough zip from mustard and Worcestershire sauce, it's a great-tasting accompaniment to an assortment of crisp, colorful vegetables. -Therese Judge, Westminster, Maryland
- 1 carton (8 ounces) spreadable chive and onion cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 to 2 tablespoons 2% milk
- Assorted fresh vegetables
- Combine the cream cheese, mayonnaise, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper. Add enough milk to achieve desired consistency. Serve with vegetables. Yield: about 1-1/4 cups.
Originally published as Gold-Medal Vegetable Dip in Taste of Home August/September 2000, p37
Reviews for Gold-Medal Vegetable Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review