Goblins with Pumpkin Dip Recipe
Scare up some fun at your Halloween bash with these ghostly good tortilla chips and pleasing pumpkin dip. —Christy Johnson, Columbus, Ohio
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 to 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 20 flour tortillas (10 inches)
- Cooking spray
- PUMPKIN DIP:
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 can (15 ounces) solid-pack pumpkin
- 3 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1. In a small bowl, combine sugar and cinnamon; set aside. Cut tortillas with a ghost-shaped 3-1/2-in. cookie cutter; place on baking sheets coated with cooking spray.
- 2. Spritz cutouts with cooking spray; sprinkle with cinnamon-sugar. Bake at 350° for 6-8 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Remove to wire racks.
- 3. In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and confectioners' sugar until fluffy. Gradually add the pumpkin, pie spice, vanilla and ginger; beat until blended. Serve warm or chilled with goblins. Refrigerate leftover dip. Yield: 3-1/2 cups dip (about 40 goblins).
1 serving (1/4 cup) equals 164 calories, 6 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 18 mg cholesterol, 50 mg sodium, 27 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.
Reviews for Goblins with Pumpkin Dip
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC