- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 to 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 20 flour tortillas (10 inches)
- PUMPKIN DIP:
- 1 package (8 ounces) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 can (15 ounces) solid-pack pumpkin
- 3 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- In a small bowl, combine sugar and cinnamon; set aside. Cut tortillas with a ghost-shaped 3-1/2-in. cookie cutter; place on baking sheets coated with cooking spray.
- Spritz goblins with cooking spray; sprinkle with reserved cinnamon-sugar. Bake at 350° for 6-8 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Remove to wire racks.
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and confectioners' sugar until fluffy. Gradually add the pumpkin, pie spice, vanilla and ginger; beat until blended. Serve warm or chilled with goblins. Refrigerate leftover dip. Yield: 3-1/2 cups dip (about 40 goblins).
Reviews for Goblins with Pumpkin Dip(12)
Sort By :
Easy. Different. Festive. Great with gingersnaps, unsalted round crackers, and apple slices.
This is a very tasty dip. I found a tub of Pumpkin Spice cream cheese at the grocery store and it was even more delicious.
Super for grandkids!! Wanted more!
Easy to make and very tasty! Not too sweet and just the right consistency for a dip. I made the goblins and they were a hit, but it was also wonderful on apple slices!
This was so much fun to make. Delicious pumpkin flavor and the ghosts are so cute.
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizers >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cold Appetizer Recipes >
- Cold Finger Food Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Dip Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Halloween Appetizers >
- Halloween Party Recipes >
- Halloween Recipes >
- Holiday Finger Foods >