- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 to 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 20 flour tortillas (10 inches)
- Cooking spray
- PUMPKIN DIP:
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 can (15 ounces) solid-pack pumpkin
- 3 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- In a small bowl, combine sugar and cinnamon; set aside. Cut tortillas with a ghost-shaped 3-1/2-in. cookie cutter; place on baking sheets coated with cooking spray.
- Spritz cutouts with cooking spray; sprinkle with cinnamon-sugar. Bake at 350° for 6-8 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Remove to wire racks.
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and confectioners' sugar until fluffy. Gradually add the pumpkin, pie spice, vanilla and ginger; beat until blended. Serve warm or chilled with goblins. Refrigerate leftover dip. Yield: 3-1/2 cups dip (about 40 goblins).
Reviews for Goblins with Pumpkin Dip
"Love this recipe. We do a secret ghost at work and one of the days you are to give pumpkin items. I make this for them. It is always a hit."
"Easy. Different. Festive. Great with gingersnaps, unsalted round crackers, and apple slices."
"This is a very tasty dip. I found a tub of Pumpkin Spice cream cheese at the grocery store and it was even more delicious."
"Super for grandkids!! Wanted more!"
"Easy to make and very tasty! Not too sweet and just the right consistency for a dip. I made the goblins and they were a hit, but it was also wonderful on apple slices!"