- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 to 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 20 flour tortillas (10 inches)
- Cooking spray
- PUMPKIN DIP:
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 can (15 ounces) solid-pack pumpkin
- 3 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- In a small bowl, combine sugar and cinnamon; set aside. Cut tortillas with a ghost-shaped 3-1/2-in. cookie cutter; place on baking sheets coated with cooking spray.
- Spritz cutouts with cooking spray; sprinkle with cinnamon-sugar. Bake at 350° for 6-8 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Remove to wire racks.
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and confectioners' sugar until fluffy. Gradually add the pumpkin, pie spice, vanilla and ginger; beat until blended. Serve warm or chilled with goblins. Refrigerate leftover dip. Yield: 3-1/2 cups dip (about 40 goblins).
Reviews for Goblins with Pumpkin Dip
"Love this recipe. We do a secret ghost at work and one of the days you are to give pumpkin items. I make this for them. It is always a hit."
"easy. Different. Festive. Great with gingersnaps, unsalted round crackers, and apple slices."
"This is a very tasty dip. I found a tub of Pumpkin Spice cream cheese at the grocery store and it was even more delicious."
"Super for grandkids!! Wanted more!"
"easy to make and very tasty! Not too sweet and just the right consistency for a dip. I made the goblins and they were a hit, but it was also wonderful on apple slices!"
"This was so much fun to make. Delicious pumpkin flavor and the ghosts are so cute."
"Our family loves this dip recipe! We frequently purchase thin crisp giner cookies instead of making our own. It is always a hit with kids and adults. It is not to sugary like other dips. And it does not involve peanut butter that prevents some from enjoying. GREAT recipe!"
"These were super tasty. I only made two ghosts and then just did triangles for the rest so I could get more from the tortillas. Everyone loved these and I have used the cinnamon tortilla chips for other dips, too. Yum!"
"This is really yymmy! and I will be making again. However, I want to know how some of you were able to cut shapes from tortillas with cookie cutters. Did not work for me at all so I free cut ghosts...not quite as cute as those pictured, but they were obviously ghosts.."
"Made this recipe as stated. Made both the tortillas and the pie crust goblins as a reviewer suggested. Tortillas were much better. Make sure you mix the creamcheese and sugar until fluffy, mine was a little thin but the flavor was GREAT"