- 32 wonton wrappers
- 1/2 pound bulk Italian sausage
- 1/2 pound ground beef
- 3 cups (12 ounces) shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 2 to 3 teaspoons ranch salad dressing mix
- Finishing touches: sliced ripe olives, radishes, sliced green onions and cucumber peel
- Press wonton wrappers into muffin cups. Bake at 350° for 5 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook sausage and beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. In a large bowl, combine the cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream, milk, salad dressing mix and meat mixture. Spoon 2 tablespoonfuls into each wonton cup.
- Bake at 350° for 5-7 minutes or until heated through. Add faces with olives, radish slices, onions and pieces of cucumber peel. Serve warm. Yield: 32 appetizers.
Originally published as Gruesome Goblin Bites in Ultimate Halloween 2014 2014, p49
Reviews for Goblin Bites
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review