I always look forward to making strata after Thanksgiving. We invite our neighbors, and they think it’s neat that I prepare another whole meal. — Bonnie Hawkins, Elkhorn, Wisconsin
- 3 cups leftover cooked stuffing
- 2 cups cubed leftover cooked turkey
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, finely chopped
- 6 eggs
- 1-1/2 cups 2% milk
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a greased 8-in.-square baking dish, layer stuffing, turkey, green onions and pepper. In a large bowl, whisk eggs, milk and mayonnaise until blended. Pour over layers.
- Bake, uncovered, 65-75 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Let stand 10 minutes before serving. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Gobble-Up Strata in Taste of Home November 2013
Reviews for Gobble-Up Strata
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review