- 3 cups leftover cooked stuffing
- 2 cups cubed leftover cooked turkey
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, finely chopped
- 6 eggs
- 1-1/2 cups 2% milk
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a greased 8-in.-square baking dish, layer stuffing, turkey, green onions and pepper. In a large bowl, whisk eggs, milk and mayonnaise until blended. Pour over layers.
- Bake, uncovered, 65-75 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Let stand 10 minutes before serving. Yield: 6 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.
Reviews for Gobble-Up Strata
Sort By :
I didn't have enough stuffing left either and I had already made potato pancakes from my mashed potatoes. But...I did have some leftover creamy wild rice casserole so I mixed it with the stuffing to make it go farther. Added leftover veggies too. It was great. Hungry already again. Good idea for a recipe!
This was an excellent way to finish off our Thanksgiving leftovers! I didn't actually have enough stuffing for the first layer, so I combined my leftover mashed potatoes with the stuffing. I also added leftover roasted vegetables instead of just the onion and pepper. Served it with the leftover gravy and with cranberry sauce on the side. It got a definite thumbs up! Great way to turn leftovers into a whole new meal!