- down in baking dish to drain.
- In a small skillet, saute onion in remaining oil until tender. Add
- garlic: cook 1 minute longer. Transfer to a large bowl. Stir in the
- cheeses, tomatoes, cilantro, parsley, pepper sauce, salt and pepper.
- Spoon into pepper cups; return to baking dish.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until heated
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the butter, parsley and garlic;
- spread over baguette slices. Place on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned. Serve with cheese
- spread. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1/2 cup spread with 3 toasts equals 445 calories, 35 g fat (19 g saturated fat), 89 mg cholesterol, 583 mg sodium, 23 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 12 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.