- 12 radishes, thinly sliced
- 1 large apple, peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 4 Bibb or Boston lettuce leaves
- 1 package (4 ounces) herbed fresh goat cheese, crumbled
- In a small bowl, combine radishes and apple. In another bowl, whisk the oil, lemon juice, lemon peel, salt and pepper. Add to radish mixture; toss to coat. Just before serving, place radish mixture in lettuce leaves; top with cheese. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Goat Cheese Lettuce Cups in Taste of Home April/May 2012, p33
Reviews for Goat Cheese Lettuce Cups
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review