My husband got this crostini recipe from a friend at work. At first, I thought the flavors wouldn't work well together, but they blend deliciously! —Rebecca Ebeling, Nevada City, California
- 1 cup crumbled goat cheese
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh rosemary
- 1 French bread baguette (10-1/2 ounces), cut into 1/2-inch slices and toasted
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- In a small bowl, combine cheese and rosemary; spoon over toast slices. Drizzle with honey; sprinkle with almonds. Yield: 32 appetizers.
Originally published as Goat Cheese Crostini in Healthy Cooking August/September 2009, p59
Reviews for Goat Cheese Crostini
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jan. 24, 2011
"We made these for appetizers for Christmas dinner and everyone loved them. My neighbors asked for the recipe. They were very easy but had a lovely, sophisticated flavor"
Reviewed Oct. 2, 2009
"This was absolutely amazing. A keeper!"